First Impression Manager to Finance Company in Stockholm City
The First Impression Company are recruiting a First Impression Manager/Receptionist for our customer, to join their great Workplace and administrative team. The company is an investment company that believes in engaging with boards, managers, and employees to build better businesses. They are entrepreneurs who invest capital where they can see an opportunity to create long-term value. They believe the company is a great place to work and they want their team to be entrepreneurial. You should enjoy being part a of a collective effort, inspire and challenge each other, and to bring an international mindset.
Responsibilities / Role Description
You will work closely with our other receptionist and report to our Office Manager to ensure first class service to visitors, colleagues and at the same time keep the office flawless. The environment in the company office is often fast paced, challenging, and ever changing. We work as a team, constantly improving and always welcoming new ideas. A member of our team needs to be willing to learn new skills, be a supportive team player and be open to work with all types of tasks.
On a normal day you plan out the day for the reception based on the meetings and events of the day, you assure the kitchen is ready for breakfast, lunch, and other events and well stocked as well as assure the office is maintained and well-functioning. Throughout the day you support Assistants in taking care of their directors, HR by managing employee benefits and Office Management by maintaining and developing our facilities.
Our office is the perfect place to grow in your role, take on new responsibilities and explore new tools, solutions and always look towards improving how things are done or how we work. We have generous employee benefits and compensate a good performance and increased responsibilities with a yearly bonus. Work hours are 08:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00 and we offer 30 days paid vacation yearly.
Commence service as soon as possible.
If you join our facilities team, you will manage tasks such as:
- Greeting guests, suppliers and employees and ensuring they feel welcome, receive the correct information, and have a successful and memorable time at the company office
- Maintaining the company standard around the office and help create a great workplace for our colleagues
- Managing and developing the reception area and the tools used including switchboard, reception email and conference booking tools
- Assure inventories for catering/kitchen and office supplies are monitored and restocked
- Arranging internal and external breakfasts, lunch, and afternoon Fika in the office as well as
- Assisting in larger company activities such as After Works, Summer, and Christmas party
- Assist in assuring to keep the company and employees safe by being trained in our fire safety, first aid and general health and safety practices
Requirements / Candidate profile:
- At least-2 years of experience in a similar role, preferable from an international company and/or the service industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook and calendar use
- Professional and outgoing with a high sense of service
- Prioritsing and planning your time while keeping an open mindset
- Energy, creativity, and drive; comfortable both in a fast-paced environment and driven to complete tasks when time is available
- Approachable, respectful, and humble; strong team work ethic
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We recognise that diversity is key to our continued success and strive to maintain a fair and equitable recruitment process for all applicants.